Old January 7th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default LF+scan+print: Case study, with prints

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 04:16:09 GMT, "babelfish"
wrote:

"rafe b"
It would also be interesting if one of the people who claims that optical
prints will have more detail then form scanning could do the same thing
you
have, make an optical print and then scan the print.

That might be interesting, I don't get to see many optical
prints these days.

Send me the neg Rafe, and I'll do the test for us.

john c

Great. I'll send it tomorrow or Monday. I might even
have you scan while you've got it.

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com