Old September 2nd 04, 03:43 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Given that Canon warranties aren't transferable, and that this is an auction
with a Buy-It-Now price $16 less than a new camera from a dealer
(http://tinyurl.com/62hkn), how exactly is this a "steal"?

Tom P.

"rt" wrote in message
3 DAY AUCTION ENDS SATURDAY, 9:10 EST/ 6:10 LEFT COAST...

LIKE NEW A75 when I thought I lost my other Powershot on vacation. Well, I
found my other cam in my bike bag so my loss is your gain. It has been
sitting in its box in the few weeks since I purchased it.

This camera is indistinguishable from BRAND NEW, the software/cables were
never opened, all original material is included.

I will include my original receipt with personal info blocked out should
you
ever wish to avail of warranty work. I do not promise warranty
transferability, however.

It is a great and efficient little camera. Having AA batteries that last
forever versus proprietary ones that could leave you without power is a
big
help!

eMAIL any questions to and remember to replace the
God
of War with Mother Earth.'

Thanks,
Robert