Old April 28th 18, 05:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default The last days of analog

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 18:56:46 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

scheimpflug is not needed for a tall building.

It is if you are close up.

you're moving the goalposts again.

tall wall from close up". I've already told you twice.

your original problem image was *not* close up.

No it wasn't, but that's not we were discussing.

it was until you decided to change it.

Exactly. I raised it as an example and have been discussing it ever
since. I had no idea what you thought were talking about. Mind you
that makes two of us.

You have no excuse for not noticing that I had raised a particular
example as *I* never snipped any text, let alone snipped text without
acknowledging the fact.

Eric Stevens