Old April 23rd 18, 01:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default WhatsApp photo drug dealer caught by 'groundbreaking' work

David_B
Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:49:22 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 22-Apr-18 9:52 PM, Diesel wrote:
Do you have any proof of that, David?

Yes.

So the proof is where?

Here's an example of your illicit work:-

https://torrentdownloads.sitescrack....16086/the_band
_perry-pioneer-%28retail%29-2013-hhi

Your proof that directly ties me to that is?

I sent the video of you in your 'Lab' to the police in Kingsport,
TN some weeks ago.

So you admit then to keeping an unauthorized copy of my copyrighted
video? I fail to see how a short video that you attempted to alter
and somehow lost the audio track to as a result is evidence of any
wrong doing on my part, David. I remind you, the only thing you've
demonstrated by the above admission is once again, what I've written
about you and your stalking as well as intentional copyright
infringing ways is true. I'm sure professional/semi professional
photographers love people like you. /sarcasm.

After all, I'm not the only one who has material you've retained
unauthorized copies of for future unauthorized distribution. And, i'm
sure I won't be the last either. Not with all the fresh meat you've
found here.

Btw, you forgot to answer this question:

And, why did you feel it necessary to mention me in this thread?

I also couldn't help but notice you didn't comment on anything else I
wrote which discussed how we know each other and why things are the
way they are between us. Are you concerned that if you did try to lie
about it and deny any of it, that I'd post MIDs here for all to see
that you were lying? If so, it's a valid concern.

I'm not really concerned with proving you're a liar at this point
though, David. It's fairly safe to say, that's well known about you
now and doesn't require further reminding.

You pretty well finalized that for us all when you claimed a specific
malware executable file was present on the tekrider site, knowing the
entire time, it *never* was. Your issue with the site is the honest
warning it provides others about you. Which, by your own actions
here, confirm the warning is accurate and should be taken seriously.

In case you forgot, David, this is the site which warns others about
your kooky and potentially harmful behaviors:

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
I got a gun for my wife. Pretty good trade, huh?