Old December 29th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default STAREDOWN WITH THE 40D !

On Dec 29, 10:46*am, wrote:
On Dec 30, 1:11 am, Annika1980 wrote: Image thief!

You got it. *I've already made a coupla thou' on this one. *Wanna buy
a print? - I'll sign it for you an' everything.. (O;

Here's another one that has been reduced. *I just used plain old
Bicubic on it.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/90940773

Composition wise, that one is better - the rain looks great! *pity
there aren't a few more on the other one *(heheh, easily fixed...)
But, let me use my super-x-ray-vision.... I'm thinking that second one
isn't as sharp around the eyes/head and may have even got a little
selective ps help. *The reason I say that is - his backside looks very
sharp, but his neck and ears don't.. *So it gives the impression that
you mighta used the sharpening tool on his face..

Do I get a cigar, or is my detective work at it's usual low standard?

How do you know I didn't use Photokit Sharpener to selectively sharpen
the deer's butt and a little Gaussian Blur on the head just to fool
your ass? I try not to make em too sharp or else D-Mac will accuse me
of using freeze spray.