Old January 28th 18, 04:38 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Your Name[_2_]

Default Because I care about the friends I've made here!

On 2018-01-28 01:14:17 +0000, nospam said:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Though I have given you the benefit of doubt when some of your posts to
r.p.d. appeared benign, now it seems that the only solution is to add you to
my kill-file.

You must do what you think is in the best interest of the group as a
whole. I'm trying to EDUCATE, not disrupt.

bull****.

Or perhaps he's in earnest, in which case he has consistently failed,
in which case he should really reconsider his quest.

Nope. He's just the usual Internet knosw-nothing dispstick who blindly
believes they're they only genius on the planet and knows what everyone
else should do ... despite being told by multiple people he's an idiot.
Just killfile the moron and let him continue to believe what ridiculous
crap he wants to. :-\