Old May 27th 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
LOL!

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On Wed, 26 May 2010 20:48:48 -0700, SMS wrote:

One advantage of most Canon P&S models is the availability of the free
CHDK software which adds some extra capabilities that more sophisticated
photographers may find useful. See "http://mighty-hoernsche.de/".
There's a beta version available for the SX1 IS. I helped write some of
the CHDK documentation and I'm a big fan (and user) of it.

You don't have it on any camera. You can't even tell someone how it works.
We've already tested and proved that about you. And the WIKI history PROVES
that you've NEVER contributed even ONE WORD to the documentation, you
useless psychotic troll.

LOL!