Old May 31st 05, 03:28 AM
Gregory Blank

In article , John wrote:

But would you know of a source, other than the spendy MFG, for a replacement
footswitch and cable?

For the Chromegatrol ? Greg Blank(http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank)
might
know. I believe that he used to work for Omega.

Yep I did,...& I believe Omega gets their raw materials, cable and
footswitch pedals from Grainger supply. I don't know if or how they
modify those.

Coupled with a wiring diagram from Omega, L.I may be able to put
something together, but I don't know if I would try or buy
the pieces first before looking at what is involved.

If you want to contact Omega Customer Service to inquire
about the diagram the phone in the US is 800-777-6634

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918