Old February 13th 18, 05:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Fuji's Moving Away From Retro

On 2018-02-13 12:42:43 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Sunday, 11 February 2018 00:16:10 UTC, Savageduck wrote:

If I could have afforded it, I would have chartered an executive jet.

One day you'll be able to hire a drone and your camera of choice and be
able to control it from yuor home of phone and direct it to almost
anywhere in the world to take photos.

BTW meant to ask if anyone here has ever taken a helocopter trip over
the grand canyon as recently one crashed with 6 Brits on board (not
that the nationality matters) 3 of who have died in a crash apparently
the 2nd for this company.

I'll hire a drone I think

You could do it with a web interface and have something like "Kodak
Picture Spot" preprogrammed so that you could click a spot and have the
drone go there and make a snap for you. Would be way safer for most
folks concerned than having people like you trying to operate it
manually!

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Kodak_Photo_Spot
--
teleportation kills