Old January 14th 18, 03:19 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Susan Bugher

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

On 1/12/2018 10:35 PM, Eco Clean wrote:
Windows sign printing freeware?
Does it exist?

Exact example here uploads.im/YpuVv.jpg
To spray paint plastic sign that are on 12 inches x 18 inches white stock.

Goal is to create a life-sized cutout template on normal 8.5x11" paper.
Then tape template on 12"x18" white plastic stock.
Then spray paint letters of right size with red paint.

If not special sign printing free software is there a trick to print a
real size cutout template with a normal Windows 10 printer of multiple
pages of 8.5x11 inch paper taped together by using a trick of some kind?

Plan is to spray paint once I tape the life-sized paper templates over
12x18" plastic stock white boards.

Dunno if this ancient program will work in Win10 (web page says it does
work in Win7):

Program: Printmaster Express
Company: Broderbund
Wa (Freeware) LFW (v 2.1)
http://www.topfreeware.net/favprogra....htm#pmexpress

You can create banners with the app and it sounds like that's what you
want to do If memory serves me correctly it's pretty easy to use. .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware (using WinXP-SP2, Win7professional-32 bit)
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.pricelesswarehome.org