Old February 13th 18, 02:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Fuji's Moving Away From Retro

Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 11 February 2018 00:16:10 UTC, Savageduck wrote:

If I could have afforded it, I would have chartered an executive jet.

One day you'll be able to hire a drone and your camera of choice and be
able to control it from yuor home of phone and direct it to almost
anywhere in the world to take photos.

Naah! That takes everything away from actually being there.

BTW meant to ask if anyone here has ever taken a helocopter trip over the
grand canyon as recently one crashed with 6 Brits on board (not that the
nationality matters) 3 of who have died in a crash apparently the 2nd for this company.

Not the Grand Canyon, but I have taken a helicopter trip from Skagway,
Alaska up to the Ferrebee Glacier, and that was well worthwhile.

I'll hire a drone I think

For the Grand Canyon perhaps, except drones are banned in the US National
Parks, so no drone.

Savageduck