Old January 21st 07, 01:09 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

wrote:

Just ignore him, Wayne. Or for a chuckle, look up his postings on
enlargements (his have 'added detail' and he claims he can achieve a
sharp 36x24 from a 6x4...), perspective (he thinks it is all about lens
focal length, and not about distance from subject), depth of field
calculations (he just gets it wrong), or Panasonic FZ20's that match
medium format quality...

I try not to take anything about my articles personally. Used to but I
hope I have grown up People had legit complaints about the articles,
so I fixed them. That's good as it makes them clearer, which is what I
want. Then if people get something useful out of them, that is excellent.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall