Old December 19th 12, 01:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default [SI] Date change for "Street Photography" : now January 6th, 2013.

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:36:39 -0800, Savageduck

On 2012-12-17 13:59:38 -0800, Bowser said:

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:28:22 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

On 2012.12.16 11:11 , Bowser wrote:
Apologies, but I'll be very out of pocket during Christmas week,
without any on-line access.

I hope that implies a fireplace and single malt in the evenings after
long days on the trails ...

I wish...

I'll be in a secure facility where they allow nothing. No cell phones,
nothing.

You are spending Xmas in the County jail!!

Sure seems like it. But, as you know, some IT stuff can only be done
during shutdowns. Oh, well. The money is good. Double time!

I'll be basking by the warm glow of servers and large network
gear.

Oh!

However, the evenings will be spent in a nice hotel with, I assume, a
fully functional bar. And single malt is always an excellent choice.

As is cognac, whiskey, bourbon...

...and perhaps, complimentary WiFi.

Yeah, for my iPhone. No big deal, really. Just another job.