Old March 20th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
John J

Default Schneider 210mm Angulon.

(sorry for top-posting, but it works better for Erie.)

Yes, it does fit a #3. Found a broken one and it screwed right in.
Whether the spacing is right or not - I'll find out!

erie patsellis wrote:
They might be worth a little effort, depends on if you have a 159mm or
thereabouts for the 8x10. Most likely the should screw right into a
Betax/Alphax shutter, likely a #3 what diameter and approx. pitch are
the threads?

erie

John J wrote:
Jean-David Beyer wrote:

I usually do not take lenses apart.

Jean-David:

I've two elements here of a Wollensak, Series IIIa, Ex WA, F/12.5
8x10. (Reading directly around the lens.) No shutter.

Does anyone have specs for the 'tween the lens mounting? I do have
several shutters ~#3 to use. Just never felt the need to go there.

I've no idea if this is worth a thing. What ya all think? Dog? Saint?

I use a Goerz ~180mm for 8x10 when I manage to shoot 8x10) and am
fairly happy with it.

Is the Wollensak worth a darn to mount up?

jj