Old November 17th 20, 10:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac
D.M. Procida

Default Apple ARM

On 2020-11-14 10:03, Graham J wrote:

I had to look up Dunning-Kruger and found a wonderful quote: "suggests
that poor performers are not in a position to recognize the shortcomings
in their performance".

Describes Trump and Johnson to a tee, I think!

Ironically describes the person you're replying to as well.

We covered why the Type III apologists are Dunning Kruger Quadrant 1 he
o Apologists are far to the left on the Dunning-Kruger scale
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...phone/MwtyT7Bd
xF4

Most of you don't seem to realize that _everyone_ is on the DK scale.
o It's simply a position on the scale of self appraisal of skills

I like to think of myself as *off* the scale, because I am very advanced
in Dunning-Kruger.

Daniele