Old May 27th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Paul J Gans

Default B&H puts another local camera store out of business (with my help, unfortunately)

In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Mark B. wrote:
"Matt Clara" wrote in message
Yes, Castle Photo of Lansing, in business for over 25 years, is closing
its doors.

According to B&H's website, they've been in operation for more than 30
years. Castle Photo apparently didn't do something right.

I've been buying from B&H for more than 30 years. You didn't think
"mail order" started with the Internet, did you?

Thirty years ago New York was awash in photo stores. My
favorite then was 47th Street Photo, which, oddly, was actually]
on 47th Street...

--
--- Paul J. Gans