Old February 1st 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default What to do? Opinions needed!

Kibo informs me that "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
stated that:

Here's one of those "snap-shots" from last weekend...from basically your
same camera:

The above is no masterpiece, but it was shot by my wife...who knows
absolutely nothing about cameras.
I think she framed it rather nicely, but the camera took care of the rest.

I like the framing on that shot too. Your missus clearly has a good eye
for composition.