Old July 15th 05, 02:21 PM
Skip M

"The Studio of Foto Ryadia" wrote in message
Skip M wrote:

Tut to you too, that's why the "G"

My computer shows just the letter G in brackets G
So anyway... This is one of the first pictures I shot with a 20D. Using
the "crappy" kit lens. Backlit and without fill flash or lens hood. I
didn't decode it with DxO either. Seriously Skip, could you say with any
certainty this was not shot with a "L" series lens?
http://www.ryadia.com/mans-bf.htm

--
Message authored by Douglas Who has Zero Care Factor
about negative responses from anonymous posters.

At that size, no. And it does seem over sharpened, a fault I found myself
prone to when I first got the 24-70L, it doesn't need as much sharpening as
my 28-135 IS. So, in this case, I'd say that the EF-S lens gave the same
results as the L would (Elwood? Blues?) but in a larger image, less
downsized, I'm not so sure.
Remember, Douglas, that I'm one of the guys who's been advocating the EF-S
lens as not being as bad as Stacey and Tony Polson have been saying. Tony,
who shows little sign of actually using a camera of any sort.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com