Old December 13th 04, 03:21 AM
Michael A. Covington

"Paul J Gans" wrote in message

I have a Dualscan IV. The only way I know to scan slides
is to put them into the special holder supplied with the
scanner. These hold a 35mm mounted slide in either the
horizontal or vertical positions.

I doubt that 126 or 127 slides will fit into the scanner.
Sorry, I don't have any that size so that I can't test it
for sure.

They are in 2x2-inch cardboard mounts; that is also one of the options for
mounting 110 slides.

That's why I think there's no danger, although the scanner will not be able
to see the whole frame of the 126 or 127 slide. In fact, the holder will
guarantee that the slide or film doesn't bump into anything.