Old May 18th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
HEMI-Powered

Default Anybody have direct experience on the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi?

Pete D added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

I assume all my lenses and 430EX external flash will work. And, I
hope that the Xsi still uses CF cards. If not, can you comment on
what it does use?

CAn't comment other than it does use SD/SDHC cards, that should not
be a show stopper, a couple of 4Gig cards will only cost a few
dollars.

maybe not a show stopper, but a PITA because I can't use my CFs. Thanks
for the comment.

btw, I would NEVER use more than a 1 gig card EVER - too great a chance
of blowing many hundreds of shots if anything at all goes wrong. much
better to spread the risk across 4 1 gigs, I think. still, since it is
highly unlikely that I'll shoot at over 4 MP, I barely need 2 gig of
memory.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck"