Old May 18th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
l v

Default Anybody have direct experience on the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi?

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Read an advance look in, I think, Popular Photography on the Rebel Xsi
and was intrigued and highly interested in it to replace my 3 year-old
Rebel XT. There's nothing wrong with the Rebel and it's 8 mega pixels are
enough, but I see great advantes for the 3" LCD especially in live
preview mode, and I think it's improved AF and AE algorithms as I
understand them will help.

I assume all my lenses and 430EX external flash will work. And, I hope
that the Xsi still uses CF cards. If not, can you comment on what it does
use?

TIA.

According to the Xsi manual from Canon's web site - page 178...

"Recording media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card"

--

Len