Old December 1st 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
rda

Default Suggestions for posing group of 5 kids.

"Nervous Nick" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 5:20 am, "rda" wrote:
Hi there, I have a friend bring 5 kids from her family round for a few
photos.
The kids range from 6 months - 9yrs old.

I have a few ideas what to *try* and do myself, but was wondering if you
guys had any suggestions.

I have a reasonable sized room with wood floor and plain white walls,
also
an Elinchrom twin softbox lighting setup.

Camera will be a 30D with probably 17-40 f4 L or Sigma 24-70 f2.8 ex.

Any help/ideas most welcome.

Remove the lens cap from your brain before you begin shooting.

Yawn, why bother.

--
rda