Old April 5th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Pudentame

Default cameraz camera

Bob Salomon wrote:
In article RCaRh.34598$oV.23475@attbi_s21,
Richard Herbert Johnson wrote:

Hi,
I am new to this group. I have just been bitten by the large format
bug. I have a camerz dsl camera. It has a electronic lens and I was
wondering if anyone has any information on it. I've searched the
internet to no avail. I am attempting to modify it and any information
would be helpful.
thanks,
Richard

Cameraz made long roll portrait cameras that were used by school
photographers and were fairly common in some production portrait
studios. They have no application to large format photography. Most used
long roll 35mm or 70mm film.

Might look to r.p.e.medium-format.