Old January 15th 18, 07:27 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Big Al

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

On 01/15/2018 10:41 AM, Eco Clean wrote:
TheÂ*hardestÂ*partÂ*likelyÂ*willÂ*beÂ*theÂ*sprayÂ* paintingÂ*toÂ*getÂ*crispÂ*edges.

Probably. I bought # stencils from the office supply store that were
4x6 size card stock weight. But taping them to my trash can or mailbox
etc then spraying, it's amazing how much air leaks under the edges! I
don't care how much you think you're pushing down on them. I finally
bought the darn large reflector style numbers for the mailbox, but the
trash can can look bad for all it matters.