Old March 25th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Papa Roach

Default How to develop and share techniques.

Just a note to all photographers out there from amateurs to
professionals. From owners of point and shoot cameras to top of the
line DSLRs. There is a way to have a group of like minded people to
share photos, techniques and critiques. I organized a digital
photography group on a meeting site called Meetup
I am not selling or getting any compensation from them, but the site
is the best idea. There you can find or start a photo group or any
group for that matter. Meet when you want. have outings and photo
shoots, whatever.

Here is a link to our group and to meetup if anyone is interested.

Meetup site home page: http://www.meetup.com/

The Gainesville Digital Photo Group, to giver you an idea of what it's
like:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Gainesvill...-Meetup-Group/