Old November 19th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

Default Timelapse of table

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:51:06 +0100, Sandman wrote:

So I want to make a timelapse movie of me drawing, and I will be drawing
on paper on a table. I have a DSLR and I was wondering if you knew about
a good way to mount it above the paper?

I have two tripods and putting them on the table may be a bit cumbersome
but it's possible, but I don't seem to be able to zoom out/move the
camera far up enough without seeing the tripod in frame. Not a huge
problem per se, but I would prefer a mounting solution that works
without seeing it of course.

Any ideas?

Build yourself a scaffold to mount it on.