Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

"David B."
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 22:31:12 GMT in

On 2017-08-11 6:00 PM, David B. wrote:
On 11/08/2017 18:49, Char Jackson wrote:
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:21:34 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him
though. Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

You first, David. The truth will set you free. Alcoholics don't
just hurt themselves. They also hurt the people around them.

Oh dear! :-(

I really had /no idea/ that you are an alcoholic, Char Jackson.

Thank you for so advising.

When in doubt toss more slime and innuendo, there is zero
evidence of what you are suggesting.

You are absolutely correct. Char Jackson has "*absolutely no
evidence*" and is using "*slime and innuendo*" to infer that
someone is an alcoholic.

Completely untrue, but, you knew that before you hit the post/send
button. Evidence of your drinking issues and the resulting fallout
isn't hard to find. I'm not the only one in possession of it.

Nobody is sliming you or using innuendo by calling you out for the
drunk you are in real life. The only thing I don't know about the
drinking problem is if it started before the unexpected (but well
deserved) loss of Nick, or shortly there after? If you'd be so kind
as to answer that question, I'd be most grateful.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.