Old May 4th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Reasons Why FB Insist on Owning Your Stuff

On May 4, 2018, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

Let us just say I have never had a presence anywhere in, or an account with
Facebook. All this cheesy plan demonstrates is confirmation that I will
never
have a Facebook account.

that you know of.

I do not have a FB account I have signed up for, not even as Savageduck.

there's an extremely high likelihood that facebook has a shadow account
for you.

It is likely that FB is aware of my existence due to folks who have my
contact information, and who have FB accounts, in much the same way that
Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, and all of the various social media site mine
contacts from their account holders. However, that is not quite the same as
me opening a FB account and surrendering all my personal data.

Savageduck