Old July 21st 04, 11:16 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

Default Film developing

"Tina" wrote

[My] Rolleiflex's ... ASA only goes to 200 speed ... [I am using 400][.]
[What should I do?]

If your camera has 'manual' metering, the needle reading is transferred to
a small set of concentric dials and the metered speed/f-stop combinations
are then read from the dials, you are in luck.

The exposure dial on your camera may go past 200 - most go in a full circle.
If so then set the speed to where 400 would be. The meter itself cares not
a twit about the film ASA.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com