Old December 12th 04, 12:02 AM
Jon Pike

"RSD99" wrote in
news:y0Hud.6173$xa6.5154@trnddc09:

"Jon Pike" posted:
"...

Yes, but, since you seem to have come into this thread rather late in
the game, I'll give you a touch of background. Someone asked about the
whether 8mp digital had "theoretical equivalent resolution" to 35mm
film. From there Roger N. Clark posted a bunch of very wide ranging
statements based on his 'tests.' I pointed out that his tests were
severely flawed from many aspects, and he used his claim to having
been an editor for a scientific journal for many years as a trump
card, rather than actually answer any of the questions I was asking.
..."

First:
The "points" you tried to point out are and were wrong. And so are the
points you are trying to make in your idiotic thread on "12-Stop
Film."

Simply declaring them "wrong" doesn't make it so.
If you want to discuss things intelligently, and if you expect any further
replies after this one, then discuss things -intelligently-.

-snip the trolling-

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=moosespet