Old August 18th 17, 06:18 PM posted to alt.photography, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Warning do not use Lee solar filters

On Aug 18, 2017, newshound wrote
(in articlemOqdnWB0B5ASgQrEnZ2dnUU78UHNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk):

On 8/18/2017 2:32 AM, PeterN wrote:
Amazon is giving refunds to all purchasers of Lee Solar filters. Under
this recall you do not have to return the filters. While there is some
confusion about this, I think it best not to use the Lee filter, unless
you want to risk damaging your eyes, and/or your sensor.

https://petapixel.com/2017/08/14/ama...clipse-filter-
buyers-warning-use/

I recall going to school in 1959 with a piece of fogged 120 negative.

So how is that macular degeneration working out for you?

Savageduck