Old July 21st 12, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default [SI] Pairs etc - Eric Stevens comments

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:31:54 +1200, Eric Stevens
wrote:

When this topic was first mooted someone made a remark which made me
think of reflections, images mirrored in the computer etc. From that
moment I was hooked on reflections and the like and never gave thought
to multiple objects. It's amazing how you can develop a blind spot.

I'm amazed at the thread which branched off from my article. In fact,
I'm amazed that my article appeared at all. Until a few minutes ago I
thought the only copy of my article was much longer and still sitting
in incomplete form in my 'drafts' folder. I don't know quite how and
when this tag got out but I must have hit the wrong key somewhere.

Eric Stevens