Old January 14th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ockham's Razor

Default Download software

I am frustrated with the Nikon software for downloading from my camera
to the computer. The SW from Canon for my wife's P&S works great and I
can put the shots anywhere in our picture management files.

I have tried to use the Canon software via a card reader but it is not
recognized.

Graphic Convertor works but is slow as it seems to download all the
pictures first then gives you the option of which to keep and which to
discard.

Using Mac G-5 with OS X.3.9.

TIA

carrying a cross."