Old August 18th 03, 04:52 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

They're $55 new, say $40-45?

It struck me as humorous that you guys are blasting away at this guy because
he's too cheap and OTOH you're ****ed at me for complaining you're too high.

Tom P.

"rt" wrote in message
om...
What filter?

Everything I posted for sale is long gone. I do have a RRS plate

(non-"L")
for an F100. come to think of it. Please research this for me and let me
know what a non-predatory price would be.

Thanks,
RT

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
Sorry, you're in distant second on this thread, Mr. Turner, with only 7
snappy posts. Still a little touchy about that overpriced filter, I see.

Tom P.

"rt" wrote in message
om...
Speaking of checking, this thread wouldn't be complete without our

favorite
PriceCop!

Good to see you Tom... So, did you buy the S2, or do you know the new

owner?
Surely you have some direct knowledge since you share the news about

the
camera and its nonexistent warranty being sold. Do you believe

EVERYTHING
you read, or just the posts on which you don't feel necessary to share

your
expertise? Thanks again for adding your particular flavor of value

for
us
all!

rt

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
He sold the camera days ago, why do you feel the need to continue

posting
a dead thread?

Just curious? 12 posts from one guy to one forsale item might be a
newsgroup
record, we oughta check.

Tom P.

"Zoot Allure" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:49:48 GMT, "rt"
wrote:
Notice he still hasn't stepped forward on my challenge. He knows

he
will be outed.