Old April 22nd 07, 06:23 PM posted to alt.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
-HoSt-

Default We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

"Dan" wrote in message
Harold Burton wrote:
In article ,
Dan wrote:

Harold Burton wrote:
In article , Dan
wrote:

Bill Funk wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:43:39 -0500, "What Me Worry?"
wrote:

"Hertz_Donut" wrote in message
"Neil Ellwood" wrote in message
news On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:22:24 -0600, Notan wrote:

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up?

We
have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a

stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get

rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over

and
fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen

the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the

courage
do this.

Wow...just when I thought that idiocy had reached it's limit...
You're not in favor of jailing criminals?
Owning a gun is not a crime.
It can be.

How are you going to pay for the thousands of prisons that would

need
be built? How are you going to pay for the cost of keeping each

gun
law
breaker for 30 years?
Why are you soft on gun crime?

Owning a gun is not a crime.

It can be.

So can being a leftard.
Your point?

What part of "being a leftard" didn't you understand?

Well, you don't define your terms, for instance.

Your total ignorance of the subject at hand, and your subsequent
reliance on name-calling for instance.

Your mislabeling, for instance.

Do you need more? I can take more than 20 seconds next time and do a
more in depth analysis of your stupidity, if you'd really like, but most
people feel rather uncomfortable having their shortcomings aired on a
public forum that way.

Dan

Do not waste your time arguing with HairyCockSucker, he is beyond help.

H.