Old April 22nd 07, 04:00 PM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Bill Funk

Default We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 01:33:34 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 18 Apr 2007 21:17:08 -0700, "G.I. Cho"
wrote:

How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.

Why? What serious gun problem?

Yeah; my guns seem to work just fine.

Gunner Asch

John Edwards' campaign records showed Monday
that he paid eight hundred dollars for two
haircuts in Beverly Hills. There's no shame
in what he did. John Edwards represents the
downtrodden and the powerless in America,
and they deserve the very best.