Old April 19th 07, 07:24 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
James Jones

Default We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

"G.I. Cho" wrote in message
oups.com...
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.

You're going to let us keep our rifles and shotguns? Gee, that's awfully
generous of you.