Old December 11th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
default

Default Newbie question re. sharpness

"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote in message

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)

Looking through your website, I was wondering if you would share how you got
the Canon 800mm lens onto your Nikon? Since the Canon has a shorter
register distance, I presumed that you must have removed part of the rear of
the lens and put on a Nikon mount, but I was wondering if you could share
the details.

Presumably it would also be possible to put a Canon EF mount on in a
similiar manner and FD lenses are sooo cheap now ...

Of course there are adapters that allow infinity focus for Canon FD to EF,
but the real Canon one is expensive and rare, and the $40 is apparently not
great.