Old December 15th 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, misc.legal, alt.adoption
Greegor

Default BOZAK digital aspect ratio

Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cfe46c0a25d830

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1d619ea?hl=en&

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...226b780?hl=en&