Old January 26th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default Cell Phone Camera pictures

Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare taking
pictures with a cell phone camera to using a pinhole camera - you know
- a box, a pin hole, and a piece of photographic paper.

Anyhow, I am making a gallery for cell phone camera pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com. I have some of my pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures and pictures that have
been submitted by others at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/submittedimages.

What I would really like now is more submitted images and/or comments.
As I get more pictures I will reorganize the website to handle the
influx of pictures that I hope to get.

So, if you have a cool cell phone camera picture - send it to me at
. Any details about the picture and your phone would
be appreciated so everyone can see what you used to take the picture.
Don't have a cool picture? Then send me your favorite picture, or go
out and take one and send it!

1. Take a look at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.
3. Email me your comments (or post them here).
4. Check back often for the new photos.

kc