Old July 14th 04, 03:36 PM
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

Default ABES OF Maine

"nikki" wrote in message
om...
"Gene E. Bloch" wrote in message

Gary Eickmeier wrote in
om:

Gene E. Bloch wrote:

FWIW, the thread starts with George Preddy (in a slightly
Scandinavian sock puppet) in my reader too.

Perhaps in his reply GP added some newsgroups to the original
list (I'm reading it in rec.video.desktop).

Gino

Yes - thanks - but what I don't understand is how she could be
responding to any but this thread, started by Preddy. If she did
respond in the original thread, it would not appear here -

right?

Maybe all she means is that she is responding to the post WITHIN
Preddy's post. But that still seems to pay some respect to
Preddy's.

Gary Eickmeier

And of course Nikki's reply was to Preditor's post (

Gino

I don't understand all I know about this thread.
Here is the post order copied from the rec.photo.digital NG
----------------------
1 Michael Neville 7 Jul 2004
2 Stan 7 Jul 2004
3 J?rg Preddimann 11 Jul 2004
4 Gary Eickmeier 11 Jul 2004
5 Rich 11 Jul 2004
6 nikki 11 Jul 2004
7 rs 11 Jul 2004
-----------------
It start's with Michael Neville. Its a real question.(What about

Abes
of Maine?) It's starts on 7 July.
There is no mention of Sigma or Spigma or Spagma in the original

post
from Neville. I don't see a GP reply until 11 Jul.
I don't see how a valid question from a real poster(Michael is
Canadian and ...) ends up in the hands of a troll.
This is giving me a headache.
nikki

I suspect that the troll you refer to was masquerading as GP.