Old November 30th 05, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default download cell phone".jpg" files to my PC?

"Tim" no writes:

I've posted a sample at:

http://homepage.mac.com/wo_shi_big_s...eSharing3.html

Thanks for the suggestion, and good luck with the detective work.

Hi
Any joy yet Sid?
Been watching this thread

It doesn't look like anything I've seen before. It starts with the
characters DBFBROSHAWVZW01, followed by a few random-looking bytes.
Does this mean anything to anyone? The remainder of the first 512
bytes are all null. The rest of the file is compressed. That's all I
can tell from a quick inspection. To the OP: do you know the pixel
dimensions of the image?

--
Måns Rullgård