Old November 28th 05, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default download cell phone".jpg" files to my PC?

"floyid" wrote in message
oups.com...
My cell phone (CDM8940) has a removable memory card (compact SD) and I
am able to download ".jpg" files to my PC.

I am not able to open these files on my PC. My graphics programs
(Windows, Photoshop, VuePro,IrfanView) do not recognise these ".jpg's".

Verizon tells me to "contact my graphics software vendor".

How can I open these files on my PC without paying Verizon extra for
'image messaging?'.

Thanks,

Robert

How are you trying to open these files. Is it because theres no icon?
Have you tried right clicking the file and then "open with" select program.
Are you sure they are actually jpeg files?