Old December 8th 04, 06:45 AM
nellybly

Please do not post links to auctions or for-sale items here. The charter
for this newsgroup does not welcome such postings. Thank you.

Dear Woodchuck Bill,
The Post I was repling to asked:

Is the E-20 available in the US??? I've looked (even with google) and
cant
find anyone selling it.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

I have no personal connection with Olympus, and these auctions are
direct from the manufacturer. I cannot understand why you took
exception to my post. Is it illegal to tell someone where they might
find something they wish to buy?
I do not see this newsgroup gaining popularity if people who try to be
helpful to others are sanctioned in this way.
Happy Holidays,
NB