Old March 13th 04, 05:26 PM
f/256

Default Darkroom Sink OK to Fiberglass over Primer, +Paint or Bare Wood?

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
news
"SofaKing" wrote

Lots of information on the boat building sites. The 'standard' epoxy
is "West", their site has tons of info/tutorials/etc.:

http://www.westsystem.com/

I second the West System suggestion, I made my sink out of MDF, epoxy was
used to bond the MDF, fillets on the corners and then 3 coats of epoxy, I
didn't use fiberglass but with fiberglass it'd be even better. Their epoxy
can be colored, they sell white and grey tints (black also I think), but you
could use some other products, too. Click on "Epoxy Works Magazine" and the
second last article is about a darkroom sink. Call them if you need, they
are very helpful.

Guillermo