Old August 13th 17, 10:45 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
"David B." news:2WcjB.225068$qd4.17209
@fx13.fr7 Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:21:34 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

I am. You admitted yourself you lost a rl friendship over the booze.

I terminated a relationship with a friend from my schooldays because
he'd become a dishonest and unscrupulous fellow in later life. It was
quite a difficult thing to do but I don't regret it one iota.

Although you tried to play it off as something else entirely, no doubt
trying to fish me for source(s) of the information I've got on you.

I'm ALWAYS fishing for the TRUTH, Dustin. :-)

Does it greatly annoy you that I know so much about you because people
you actually know in person told me? :-)

No. *HE* probably lied to you. Be honest, there was only ONE person. ;-)

If it does, great! You deserve
to be annoyed, at the very least. You deserve a considerable amount
more than that, but, I don't want to alarm children who could be
reading this.

People can find out ALL about YOU on the 'alt.comp.virus' Usenet group.

Take a look for yourself and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qoy2nmjsqi...29 .tiff?dl=0

As I've said before, you are infamous!

--
David B.