Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

"David B." news:2WcjB.225068$qd4.17209
@fx13.fr7 Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:21:34 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

I am. You admitted yourself you lost a rl friendship over the booze.
Although you tried to play it off as something else entirely, no doubt
trying to fish me for source(s) of the information I've got on you.
Does it greatly annoy you that I know so much about you because people
you actually know in person told me? :-) If it does, great! You deserve
to be annoyed, at the very least. You deserve a considerable amount
more than that, but, I don't want to alarm children who could be
reading this.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.