Old May 19th 17, 04:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 2017-05-19 12:34:32 +0000, "David B." said:

On 5/18/2017 5:51 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/18/2017 11:58 AM, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 3:04 PM, PAS wrote:
On 5/17/2017 2:32 AM, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 12:19 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/16/2017 3:23 AM, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with
you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have

a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is our grand dog, in a preliminary round at Westminster. She
made the finals, and screwed up completely.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi83igj6a45hasn/Westminster%20Agility%20Trial%20beg.jpg?dl=0

Haha!

Dogs CAN let one down for sure!

Best to let sleeping dogs lie? .... here's MY granddog:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b55p0t1fio...mmock.jpg?dl=0

Yes, let them lie. Here's one of mine:
http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Pets/Bella/i-qDB5NWM/A

Nice dog! One of these? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shar_Pei

We don't see many of those here in the UK, but the ones which I HAVE
met
seemed to have a disposition much like a Labrador.

You can have sweet dogs and nasty ones of any breed. A lot depends on
their training and socialization.

That is true - but I have NEVER encountered a 'nasty' Labrador!

That is a canine truth that is evidenced by this shot of some strange
young guy and his Labs 35+ years ago.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywsewwwkdln5dmj/LCO%2BLabs.jpg

*Great photograph*! :-)

MY Labrador, named Leo (actually a 1/4 cross with a Golden Retriever) we
homed when he was just 12 months old. He'd 'been to court' with his
mother - they'd both been caught chasing sheep together on Exmoor. The
judge decreed that the dogs were either to be destroyed ....... or split
up. The owner simply HAD to part with the 'pup'; my wife and I were the
fortunate beneficiaries!

Leo lived to be nearly seventeen. He was fit and well, almost to the
end. As he became more frail, though, I did arrange with our vet that
he'd come to our house and put Leo to sleep as and when we felt it was
appropriate.

As it turned out, Leo was put to sleep the very morning after my son
collapsed and died - Leo was too weak and poorly to be left with someone
else whilst we went up-country to deal with Nick's funeral arrangements.

As a parent and dog lover, you will understand the 'double whammy'. :-(

--
David B.