Old December 7th 12, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Doug McDonald[_6_]

Default Nikon's new 70-200 f/4.0 some images great, some not

On 12/6/2012 8:06 PM, Robert Coe wrote: On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 22:37:43 -0800 (PST), RichA
wrote:
: There's a couple images at f/4.5 on the Dpreview samples. One is
: great
:
:

http://masters.galleries.dpreview.co...jLc 6PSEpY%3d
:
: Another is awful.
:
:

http://masters.galleries.dpreview.co...A2nOw 1dL8%3d
:
: From what I can see, it looks like residual spherical aberration. But
: the stopped down images are sharp as can be. So overall, the lens for
: $1400 looks like a winner.

Can't read 'em, Rich. Not through Google Groups at work nor with Agent v6 at
home. You're easily maintaining your record of posting more unreadable links
than everyone else in the photography newsgroups put together.

Bob

And I can't see them even after finding thumbnails at dpreview.

Doug McDonald