Old December 3rd 12, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

Default D600 review isn't that great (some aspects)

On Sat, 01 Dec 2012 19:36:33 -0500, nospam wrote:
: In article , Rob
: wrote:
:
: i recently opened one of my laptops to swap a hard drive and there
: was no dust or gunk. it's 4 years old, which is plenty of time for
: that to happen.
:
: You can't see where the dust actually collects when you change the HDD.
:
: oh yes i can. for my laptop, the top panel (including the keyboard)
: comes off and the entire internals are exposed, including the fans. if
: there was any dust accumulation, it would be very visible.

What brand of laptop is that? (So I can remember not to buy it!) I've had a
couple dozen laptops over the years and worked on a great many more, and I
can't remember even one where you had to take off the keyboard to replace the
hard drive. (Memory modules, yes, but not the hard drive.)

Bob